Clothed in Righteousness
My Guide Down the Righteouness Path
Monday, February 28, 2011
365-54
I DID IT!!!!!!
I made two slipper socks that fit my size 10 foot. : P
(I know I only have one slipper in the picture, I finished the other one a little while ago).
It was SO much fun to make and it was SO easy too.
4 comments:
Kristal
February 28, 2011 at 5:33 PM
Good job! They look comfy!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Catie Dunlap
February 28, 2011 at 6:14 PM
Yay! You finished them! :)
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Tracy
February 28, 2011 at 7:12 PM
So cool.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Rebekah
March 1, 2011 at 6:08 AM
So cute!!!!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good job! They look comfy!
ReplyDeleteYay! You finished them! :)
ReplyDeleteSo cool.
ReplyDeleteSo cute!!!!
ReplyDelete