That is a cool shadow!
cool.
sun, sun, come on back to see us. Very cool shot
Very interesting shadow...and yes, I agree with your mom
Whoa, that turned out great!!! I thought it was someone jumping, turned upside down or something. lol
That is cool, at first I thought he was on a trampoline doing a flip.
True awesomeness, that.Great job!
rather peter-pan-ish, don't you think?i can SEE Gabe chasing his shadow. . . :)great shot!
YES! THAT's PROBABLY WHY I LOVE THIS SHOT, IT'S PETER-PAN-ISH!!! THANK you, Mrs April!~Rebekah
Looks like a dragon. Cool shot!
That is a cool shadow!
ReplyDeletecool.
ReplyDeletesun, sun, come on back to see us.
ReplyDeleteVery cool shot
Very interesting shadow...and yes, I agree with your mom
ReplyDeleteWhoa, that turned out great!!! I thought it was someone jumping, turned upside down or something. lol
ReplyDeleteThat is cool, at first I thought he was on a trampoline doing a flip.
ReplyDeleteTrue awesomeness, that.
ReplyDeleteGreat job!
rather peter-pan-ish, don't you think?
ReplyDeletei can SEE Gabe chasing his shadow. . . :)
great shot!
YES! THAT's PROBABLY WHY I LOVE THIS SHOT, IT'S PETER-PAN-ISH!!! THANK you, Mrs April!
ReplyDelete~Rebekah
Looks like a dragon. Cool shot!
ReplyDelete