My Guide Down the Righteouness Path

My Guide Down the Righteouness Path

Friday, February 4, 2011

Mommytraphy 365 Hunt # 1





1. Something with your initial-I picked my G that I bought at Hobby Lobby for my room.

2.Your favorite drink- A Shirley Temple.  I've loved them ever since I could say the word.

3. something that represents my New Year's Resolutions- Being in the law of the Lord more often.

4.My Pet Peeve-MATH!!! I H-A-T-E math. I've never really been good at it either.

5.Chore I don't like- Sweeping. I hate when the little pile you try to sweep up gets caught in the cracks in the tile. EEEEK.

6. An item I use every day- As a homeschooling student I use a PENCIL every day. Even when I'm not doing school ;)

7.Where I store my Mom's camera-I store it in the box it came in.

8.Opposites-Full/Empty jars

9.Something cold- Ice.

10. Pet Pic-This is "my" Pet bird Gewel (pronounced Jewel)

11.Chocolate-M&M's my little sisters favorite candy. :)

12.Warning Label- This picture came from my window as I was looking up I saw it.

13.A Ladder- My little brothers Lincolnn Logs Ladder.

14. Something New-This is a picture a some fabric that I'm using to make a AG doll renaissance dress. I'm taking a class with one of my BFFs and her grandma is teaching us how to sew. So that one day we can make one for us and maybe go to a festival.

15.Something borrowed- A new little house on the prairie DVD from the Library.

16.Something Blue-My little sisters building blocks.

17. A Matchstick

18.a Metal Hanger- In the shape of a heart.

19.An egg Yolk

20. Self portrait-ME!!!

8 comments:

  1. Very nice! I loved your birds pic and your opposites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful job darling. That was TOUGH. My favorite is the one of YOU
    ~love mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have some really great shots...I love the broom and ladder picture. I almost took a picture of a Lincoln Logs ladder too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a really great job! Shirley temples...WOW! Haven't had one of those in ages. Sounds yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great! My favorite is the pencil shot. =)

    bek

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the pic of Gewel and the match sticks! And YAY you used the fabric!! Also, I must congratulate you on the egg shot; I know how you detest eggs. The ice pic is cool too (ba-dum chh!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job on the hunt!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh cool, you use Teaching Textbooks? We've been using them for a while. Actually I'm not doing their book right now since we're using a separate curriculum in hopes that it will explain something better, but I'll be back to it after a bit

    ReplyDelete