My Guide Down the Righteouness Path

My Guide Down the Righteouness Path

Thursday, January 6, 2011

365-6

I took this picure in our front yard.
This (I think) is a berry bush of some kind. It might be blackberry.

8 comments:

  1. Yes, that is my sister. She is very photogenic, and I have lots of photoshoots with her. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shot, looks like a blackberry bush. Love the texture of the picture...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That, my dear friend, is most likely a specimen of "Callicarpa americana", or American beautyberry. Berries are a bit withered, though, so it's rather hard to tell. :) Good shot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the upclose honey. It speaks of winter. We'll see how they look in the spring
    ~mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. my dear one, i believe your mystery weed is POKEWEED and highly poisonous. keep little rosie away from it. . . though telling is a bit difficult with the wilty nature of it all.

    GREAT eye, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with Tracy...nice bokeh

    ReplyDelete