My Guide Down the Righteouness Path

My Guide Down the Righteouness Path

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Mommytography

Photobucket 
I'm FINALLY old enough to do this. It's going to be so much fun.
I am participating in the 2011 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using my camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!

3 comments:

  1. It will be fun to follow along with you. I'm trying to get ideas from other people. :-)

    I'm sorta cheating on the age. I'm not 14 till a week from friday. lol.

    Are you the Gabby who commented on my blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am your new contact person for the Mommytography 365 project. Let me know if you have any questions, concerns, etc.

    ReplyDelete