My Guide Down the Righteouness Path

My Guide Down the Righteouness Path

Friday, January 21, 2011

365-20,21

Last night, while watching Anne of Green Gables The Sequel
I got out my crocheting yarn and needles,
and got creative.  I saw this CUTE pattern for a crocheted flower,
 in a book mom had gotten from the library that day.
So I thought.....I could add a clip to this flower and make it a flower clip.
The button was a little accessory I thought would be fun to add.
Here it is. 




I thought the light was so pretty on her little face.

5 comments:

  1. look at you, cute creative girlie! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH I LOOOVVE THAT MOVIE!

    Cute pics, and I love the clip!
    Girl when you take up hobbies, you are really amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two cute shots... and now I want to make one for my daughters!

    ReplyDelete