Sorry I didn't get to my hidden Mickey yesterday. I was VERY busy.
Here's mine.
This so happened while Anna Rose was playing with her
puff-ball things. I don't know what they're called. She made it and said (while shaking her shoulders) "Sissy, Ninnie" or "Look it's Minnie"
Don't you have anything better to do with your time? You need a hobby. :) You might try water gardening...I know someone who could help you get started....:)
ReplyDeleteI do have a hobby. I find hidden Mickey's that's my hobby. ;)
ReplyDeleteMTW I love your picture:)
ReplyDeleteI LOVE your blog's new look, Gabbi! And, (you are probably going to YELL at the computer screen when you read this) I have never heard of Hidden Mickeys before this. Would you mind explaining?
ReplyDeleteLove ya!
In Disney World they have all around the parks hidden Mickeys. It's not the detailed Mickey Mouse you're thinking of. It's basicly a cilowet of Mickey. Some of them are super hard to find that's why they made a hidden Mickey book. Whitch (by the way) we're going to get on this trip. Any way, they can be any thing from steping stones to a light ficture in the bathroom. They're very fun to find. Ya'll should look into getting a book befor ya'll leave.
ReplyDeleteLove G
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteSorry Gabbi. Can't help it. :)
ReplyDeleteNAHHHHH!!! (said with my tongue stuck out)
ReplyDeleteLeave my Mouse alone. ;)
Oh, and my spelling too
I'm not making any promises....
ReplyDelete