My Guide Down the Righteouness Path

My Guide Down the Righteouness Path

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom!

Today is my Mom's B-day she is 35 and still as pretty as ever.
Dad took her on a lunch date then antique shopping. Oh La La. And he bought her some silver jewlery
Here are some picture's of her over the years.
Could you hold on one minute I have to check on her birthday cake.................

It's cooling right now.

O.k how about those picture's I promised you:

                                                      She is just as pretty as the rose


                                                            Here is Mom & Dad



Can you guess where we are by the smile on her face

This one to:)

Well.......... Happy Birthday Mom
we LOVE you.
Hope you have a Fab and not drab B-day.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Mom you have always been there for ALL of us. We love you and are always praying for you. The Lord sure did know what He was doing when He gave you to us.........
    I mean that in the nicest way.
    WE LOVE YOU!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday, Mrs Alison!

    Love and hugs from Bekah

    ReplyDelete