My Guide Down the Righteouness Path

My Guide Down the Righteouness Path

Monday, May 28, 2012

Day 1 and 2 in South Carolina!!!

It's been so long since I last posted, (I still owe some of you a Disney post ;) which I'm working on by the way) But we stayed in South Carolina, with family for Easter week/weekend. I took 774 pictures while i was there and i thought this was a perfect topic to blog about! Easter with such wonderful family, good times and memories, just had to be shared  :)

So we (the 5 Barracos, not dad because couldn't get off of work) left for our Grandparents house on Tuesday so that come early Wednesday morning, we could leave together for the 15 hour ride in the car...yes, i did say 15 hours in the car. The only reason I made that trip was because our cousins from Maryland are moving around the world to Bosnia this year and this was probably the last time I was going to see them until I'm probably 18 or so.

The Brinkley cousins (the ones who curently live in Maryland) got there on Monday and we got there on Wednesday at 8:50 PM. So the night we got there we just chilled, talked and got to hug everyone :)
They're also coming back in June for Fathers Day! I'm hoping we can go again :)


(Bill, Avery, Edwin)
Sweet little Caleb  
We went to the park the second day we got there.  It was such a beautiful day :)

So pretty 




  Here's Rose on this thing...(i have no idea what this is) i think she's smiling... 
Grayson having fun


Bill jumping off the swing
Gabe on the monkey bars






All the cousins: Thomas, Bill, Grayson, Me, Gabe, Edwin, Anna Rose, Avery and Caleb




Lolli, THE Uncle Bert and Jullie :)


Caleb and Thomas 




Lolli, her boys and Jullie


My favorite girls: Mom, Julie, Maw-Maw and Lolli
Here are the boys talking about lunch :)



Hers's Edwin playing soccer with his cousins Avery and Caleb 






After some of us went to the pier and took a walk :)


Paw-Paw, Maw-Maw and THE Uncle Bert on the pier 




The Grandfathers and their grandsons :)









The next day was super cold! It must've reached in the 50s, as you can see we are in long clothes :)







Rose enjoying her Krispy Kream :)
Cuties!!!


















Later on that night we got to dye Easter Eggs!!!













Thomas and Grayson












The next 2 days about the Easter Eggs Hunt and Easter Morning are coming soon! Hope you enjoyed these pictures :)


~GaBbI


4 comments:

  1. Awesome sauce! Great pics :)

    WAIT: Give me the back story on "THE Uncle Bert!"

    I'll call ya later :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like FUN, but those DONUTS are MEAN.
    I mean, making me HUNGRY!
    :)
    I loved seeing the pictures...glad you got to have fun with cousins.
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya kno...my mom told THE uncle Bert they would have to talk about plans for this summer with Alli....i.e. yur mom! were getting closer....:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pictures were awesome:) You're a really good photographer!

    ReplyDelete