My Guide Down the Righteouness Path

My Guide Down the Righteouness Path

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mickey Madness

Like I have said in a previous blog post we are BIG Disney fans. When I mean BIG I mean BIG. We just got back in Febuary and it all ready feals like we've been gone for YEARS. The other day Gianna and I were waching the Disney Plainning DVD and by the time it was over she was in tears. I mean BIG, tears as if someone would have given her some M&M's then took it and ate it in front of her. It was sad and so was she. Then the next day I was watching T.V. and a Disney commercial came on and felt like crying (felt like crying, I did'nt though). We go every year. So now you what I mean by saying that we're BIG Disney fans right? Well if you don't here are a few (and I use the term loosely) pictures for this past short-but fun vacaion. We teese Dad all the about seeing Mickeys in EVERYTHING.  What I mean is whenever we see two small cercles on top of a big cercle we say it's a Mickey Mouse, and the funny thing is he HATES it.
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Disney trip of 2010
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox

4 comments:

  1. We had so MUCH FUN. I miss Disney already. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're talking Dad in to going for my 16th B-day. I hope we can go.:) It would be so much FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you all keep TEASING ME about CIRCLES too, dear one!
    cute post, even if it IS disney. . . .;-)
    you know i'm joking.
    love ya girl.
    -Ami

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky you. I wish I had gone to Disney this year! (pout) BTW, what did you mean by "I got bippity boppity booed" ? Did you get a haircut or something?
    ~Bekah

    ReplyDelete